Friday, July 29, 2011

Potty Training time?

So I got this email from baby center with a suggestion with a potty training method that works best before 28 months. I read about it and it interested me. Adam and I talked about possibly giving it a shot and I think we are going to go for it!
The method says it takes three days for them to get it down and then they should be good. The first day is obviously the hardest.
Today we prepared for our big day. We got two potty seats and we took them to target and let them pick out their own panties that they would love. I cleared out the dining area so we would be on linoleum for easy cleaning. I moved the TV across the room in case they get board and I need help distracting. The TV is actually further away then it looks and they can't touch it.
Here is what it looks like :



We are starting this weekend because we want them to be potty trained before school starts for Adam in a little over 3 weeks. What we normally do is buy about ten boxes of diapers at the start of every semester and it lasts us. Our last diaper purchase we got 25% off plus free shipping of and a coupon to.... gotta love target! So if it fails and we need diapers still we want to know before Adam leaves target and wont get his employee discount.

Anywho- wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. will you email me that email? little_smaudra@yahoo.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete