Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Day!

I decided to do some kid activities that I read on Pinterest. The first one was playign with baking soda and vinegar.
They had a ton of fun! I put some baking soda in a glass pan and then gave them paper cups with dyed vinegar. Tip for next time- don't use paper cups. The bottoms get too weak. We also did paper towel roll bowling. The kids have always loved to play with bowling kits but we don't have one. I read my friend's status a while back that she needed toilet paper rolls for her primary class. I teach 4 year olds in primary so I decided I should start saving my rolls just in case I needed them. So today I saw the rolls hanging in a bag in the closet and decided to set them up like pins and give the kids bouncy balls. They loved it- especially Kiersten! And we worked on their awesome counting skills and we put the pins up each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment