Saturday, June 16, 2012

Temple Hopping!

I went temple hopping with my friends Tara and Andrea. I had such an amazing time! This was our first stop for gas on our trip. We drove to Las Vegas on Monday and did a session Tuesday morning. This was in the top three of my favorite temples and was very special to me because my grandmother who I was very close to lived in Vegas for a very long time. Las Vegas We drove straight from there to the San Diego temple. I honestly have never liked the design of the building before. In person- Oh my goodness! It was the most amazing temple! It was so amazingly beautiful. We got a little tour after our session of the temple. They showed us the atrium, the brides room, and let us walk around for a while. We stayed the night in New Port Beach with a session there in the morning. This temple was too...orange... and muave... and pink... But the terrestial room was so beautiful! Andrea has this thing where she takes pictures of her jumping in front of every temple. She tried to teach me how to do it. It didn't go so well in Redlands as you can see a little later. That afternoon we went to the Los Angeles temple. It was HUGE! Much bigger than I thought it was! Your driving down the street and see a starbucks, chase bank, and BAM! A huge hill in the middle of town! I Read a book so I wouldn't drive Andrea crazy since it was her first time meeting me. I do like to talk a little too much haha. I finished the first two books in less than a week but I didn't like the third book at all! Our last stop on our roadtrip was to the Redlands temple. It is the smallest temple! I think they only have 6 sessions a day there with a 5 hour break in the middle of the day. Andrea tried to teach us her mad jumping skills but Tara and I just didn't get it haha. We had such an amazing time but I was so excited to get back home to my babies!! I was gone from home for 2 weeks and from my Minions for a week. I had only been gone for weekend before. I sure missed them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment