Saturday, June 16, 2012

The kids first trip to the beach.

To break up our three days in the park we took the kids to Newport beach in between the 2nd and 3rd day. It was overcast so I expected it to be chilly. Once you got in the water it wasn't bad at all. Kiersten had a lot of fun at first until a wave hit her really high and she got water in her mouth. After that she went and built a sandcastle with Adam for a long time. When she goes on and on about her Disneyland rants its really funny to ask her about the beach. She says "Ooh the beach was soooo cooooold (she will even fake shiver here). I went in the water and rolled around. It tasted Icky! Then I chased birdies and said GO AWAY BIRDIES!" Bradley had a ton on fun in the water- which really surprised me! He doesn't like to swim at all but he kept dragging me further and further out into the water. He tripped a few times and tumbled with the waves but he jumped right back up and tried to go further out. This picture was perfectly timed! I love Bradley's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment