Thursday, June 28, 2012

My bucket list- first draft!

So I decided to finally post my bucket list. Its only 40 items long now lol. I have completed a few so I took them off. Go on an Alaskan cruise Learn sign language Travel to Australia Be a home owner See the Aurora Borealis Snorkel Visit every state Go fishing and catch a fish Adopt a pet Be a foster parent Own a painting Get a fully pampered spa day swim with dolphins Visit every temple in US (completed all in CA,NV, and DC) Do a temple with a General Authority Earn my Bachelors raise a pig Complete a triathlon Go to girls camp as a leader Eat a meal mostly from my garden Make a stained glass window Take a cooking class write a basics cook book Attend a live filming of a show Hike Half Dome Go on an RV vacation Take the kids to Monterrey Bay Aquarium Learn to play the piano fluidly Go to Disneyworld Stay in a Disney resort Shake the prophets hand hike in and camp Make cement handprints with my kids Save a life bottle feed a wild animal/ volunteer at a wildlife reserve Go river rafting Donate my hair to Locks of Love Participate in Relay for Life Milk a cow Gallop on a horse

No comments:

Post a Comment