Monday, June 27, 2011

Tara visits Chico!

I FINALLY got Tara my best friend to visit us up in Chico! It only took three years!
We packed as much stuff as we could from Thursday to Monday morning.

We visited petco- AKA makeshift Monterrey Bay Aquarium

Played Wii golf and bowling for hours. Got her hooked on a game called Killer Bunnies.

TRIED to dance to her Zumba dvds. The kids lost the remote so we played a ridiculous game of country Just Dance instead. It was difficult! And then of course right after we find the remote.

Rode our bikes with the kids to Caper Acres and played for a while. Almost got lost trying a new bike path home....



And most importantly- she helped me keep my sanity the first night of toddler bed training. I'll tell more about that is my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment