Sunday, June 12, 2011

18?


Sesame street is a big hit at our house. Their favorite monster besides the obvious Elmo is Count von Count. Both kids love to copy his laugh and its really funny. The other day I was showing Bradley a Sesame street podcast about the number one. I kept trying to get him to say "one" but every time I said- "Bradley say ONE" he would laugh, point to the number and say "eighteen!" No matter how many times I said one his response was always 18. I have no clue where he learned that number. Maybe he's ready to grow up and be 18?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Kids...so eager to grow up. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he's saying "a"-something that rhymes with teen. it's strange when I suddenly realize what my kid was saying all along, so many times as little ones they'll say something that totally doesn't make sense but it ends up rhyming with something that sort of does, hope someday you find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete