Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another appointment...

So update from yesterday-
I now have another appointment every week for an umbilical artery doppler study for Kiersten. I had one yesterday while at my ultrasound so I need to have one next week. The problem is, the company I have to have my ultrasounds through is based out of Sacramento and they only come to Chico once a week and are already booked. SO we have to drive to Sacramento next week for our next study but hopefully we can book the remaining studies in Chico for the following weeks. So I have added 3 extra appointments a week in the last week alone! Haha, it'll be worth it. I'm just happy that it isn't her organs or any structure that requires surgery and a long recovery time!
The reason we have to go through the Sacramento practice is because Chico does not have anybody with high-tech equipment to do these ultrasounds.
So, I'm headed to Sac next week where I will get the largest Sonic's Strawberry Slush available that I will cherish while I devour it!!! And hey, I have an air conditioned car now! This might not be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment