Monday, August 29, 2011

Date Night


Adam and I went on a fun date night about two weeks ago. I mostly wanted to blog about it because it was the STRANGEST mini golf course I had ever been on! There were about 5 out of the 18 holes that had WATER HAZARDS- really?! My first ball i hit- plunk! Straight into the first pond.

Although the 2nd to the last whole was the weirdest!!! In the back of the picture there is a foot wide beam you have to putt across to get the ball to the other side. I got it across and Adam hit the water hazard- I have to admit I had to laugh at him because He finally lost a ball. So we dig around in the creek, poke at the rocks looking for the ball, can't find it anywhere.... Ok lets go ask for a new ball. I go to putt mine in and then ask for a new one for Adam. We walk to the bottom and Lo and Behold- there's his ball less than a foot from the hole!!! WHAT?!? That was closer than what mine was! Apparently the ball floats and drains out.

Adam won by 15 or so strokes- so sad.

After putt putt we played air hockey ( one of my favorite games of all times!) We each won a game and stopped at that. We went to Baskin Robins and redeemed our pint for a pint coupons. Yes I gave blood- So proud of myself! I am a total needle-phobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment