Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bradley used the potty!

I don't like to write in my journal so I write in my blog instead. So this is another blog about bodily fluids- be prepared if you don't want to hear it!
So a little back up first- The four of us went out to Chili's on Monday. Kiersten and I shared a plate because she sat on my side of the booth. I woke up the next morning extremely sick! About noon yesterday Kiersten joined me in the misery so the both of us were sick. I started to feel better this morning so I began to tackle my to do list of phone calls, mailing, and cleaning.
I called SallieMae and was soo surprised because I talked to a representative right away- SHOCKING! The whole phone call was under 5 minutes. I've been put on hold for half an hour or more at the beginning of a school year. I was seriously thinking- this is a miracle! And right when I was telling the guy at the end of our conversation that I was really pleased it was so fast, Kiersten walks up to me and gives me the moan of- Mom I don't feel so good...
To spare details, Kiersten ended up in the bath tub about a minute later. Bradley comes in and wants a bath too so I clean Kiersten down real quick and let Bradley in.
Now we are done with the back story and tangents- sorry I love tangents.
A few minutes later Bradley tries to climb out of the tub and kept saying poo poo. I say No because they just love to sit on the Elmo chair for 10 seconds and hop off which gets me covered in water in the process and no one goes in the potty.
SO this time Bradley starts to pee in the tub and I felt bad so I put him on the toilet. And then he did his business. I'm so proud! And I hope his future girlfriend or wife never finds this blog entry haha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh but you secretly wish that his future girlfriend/wife does find it. haha

    ReplyDelete