Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My ribs are killing me!

So it has been a really busy week! My Dad flew out from Maryland and stayed about 12 hours. He came to California to go to girl's camp with the ward I grew up in. So I was a pit stop on his adventure. We made the caramels which I had been craving for the last 7 months, which were so yummy that they are already ALL gone. But in my defense we shared them with our cousins : )
Anyways, This last week we have had 6 appts these last 3 days alone!! I had my blood drawn on Monday morning (which the dextrose drink made me sicker than a dog!) But never the less, I passed my glucose test!! YAY!! I was so worried about that! Anyways, Adam and I started Lamaze and labor information class. Poor Adam, he was bored to death during the class because it was info on c- sections, epidurals, and fetal monitoring. But anyways, we decided to do lamaze this early because I don't expect nor want to go to October and August I think I will be on bedrest with twins.

So I had another appt this afternoon and my ribs have been killing me for 2 days now! They hurt so bad!! So the lower baby was breach and kicking my bladder but in this ultrasound, the lower baby has turned around to help their sibling and join in the fun of kicking my ribs. Oh man! It hurts! I have tried everything to move them! Well, nearly. After I finish this I am going swimming and am very happy to go!!

Well, anyways...I hate this heat. But I love coming home because we leave the air running and its just soo refreshing to come into the cool house! That or to walk into a building. Well, au revior! I'm going swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment