Wednesday, July 1, 2009

7-1-09

Summer is just to hot for me! I love whoever invented air conditioning!
So this week was our 2 year anniversary. We didn't do much, I made home made pizza from scratch and then I made a cake. We didn't go anywhere because it was too hot outside and I can't really hike any trails aaaaand we couldn't think of anything else to do so we stayed home and played board games. Which is always fun because we have a LOT of board games. Random side note: We love board games so much that all our gifts we exchanged for Christmas were games except for one gift each.
My favorite board game is called Quelf. It is soo random that you can't really get a group to vote for playing that one but it fits me perfectly if you have been reading my blogs! His favorite games including strategy and tons of thinking- like risk and I don't like to think really hard to have fun playing a game. OK so back to this week...
I have a doctor's appointment today where I will have another ultrasound. I think I have had around 10, I've lost track. I have only been to one appointment where I haven't had one and my M-I-L was happy because our kids are "going to come out green" because I have too many. Buuut ultrasounds are sound waves- not gamma rays but I didn't want say anything.
Speaking of green- Chico is crazy! I have never seen a city so paranoid about recycling and using your own grocery bags! Btw, grocery stores give discounts for bringing your own grocery bags- Found that out in Chico! We went to a green baby expo ( i was excited and thought it was just a baby expo) and they had at least 5 booths for cloth diapers. They are so expensive! The cheapest is $15 for just one diaper. The normal ones that "fit all but newborns" is $30/ single diaper. I was thinking about doing cloth before I knew the prices and before I moved out of my apartment that had a W/D now- there is no way!
So we found one useful booth- there is a Moms of Multiple club in chico that meets once a month. But their next meeting isn't until August because of so many people being gone for summer.
Well, I had better get ready to go to my appointment! Thanks for the ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment