Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bike riding and evil geese.


Since Bradley has been getting in trouble at the gym daycare, I thought it was time to break out the old bike and trailer and go for a ride! Do my workout with out a gym. For the most part they enjoyed themselves. They of course hated the helmets but soon forgot them and left them alone. The first day we rode down town to the college to bring Adam something he forgot at home. Then the three of us went and played at the Children's Park downtown to let them stretch their legs. After a little while I heard some thunder from clouds that were passed but it still made me nervous so we went home.
A few days later we braved the duck pond that I had been wanting to go to for a long time now. The previous times I had been there I remembered extremely pushy geese that hissed if you didn't feed them fast enough. Adam's finals were finished so the four of us went off to the pond. The geese were as viscous as ever and we had to stomp at a few of them to leave us alone but the kids really enjoyed seeing so many ducks, geese, goslings, and pigeons.Here is Bradley at the end of our ride with some serious helmet hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment