Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bradley's First words



We have a few toys that work better on the linoleum than on the carpet so on Friday I cleared the dining area floor and put the table in the living room so we could play. We have a toy train that pops balls out and the train rolls and sings when you press a button.
So Bradley grabs one of the balls while I was still getting toys out and he says Ball and put the ball in the train. I drop what I was doing and said Ball? Ball?
And he looked at me and smiled like - yea Mom, I know you want me to say it again but you know I wont!
So this morning the kids were playing with our Duck bag dispenser that you keep in the diaper bag and then Bradley said- duck! And then of course we couldn't get him to say it again... so we had to run an errand before I dropped Adam off at school and when we were putting the kids back into the car Bradley saw the duck again ( he brought it with him into the van) and then said- Duck! Quack! Quack!
We started laughing and playing with the duck and he kept quacking- it was soo cute! Kiersten wanted to join in on the fun and said over and over duh duh- so close to duck! I almost want to count that as her first word because she hasn't said anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment