Monday, September 30, 2013

B&K 4th bday!

Bradley and Kiersten turned four last month.
We celebrated with breakfast before preschool

 Oh, Bradley and his panties :)

And don't worry, its just OJ. We got the margarita dish set for a Christmas white elephant gift and the kids think its a fun cup set.

The kids wanted to bring silly cupcakes to school to celebrate their birthday.

All the kids really enjoyed it!

Grandma and Grandpa Bees, Adam's Mom and stepdad, came over that evening to celebrate Bradley and Kiersten's birthday with us.
I think their gift was a huge hit! I don't know who likes it more, Me or the kids... They actually stay outside more and play so I can get things done inside!

Second biggest hit??
This little number. Kiersten wears her "Melody" dress almost EVERYDAY! I let her wear it church the first Sunday she got it after her party. She LOVES that dress!


I love my minions so much! They definitely keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment