Monday, October 3, 2011

The Death of Naptime

One of my best friends in the whole world died- Naptime. I will be mourning the loss of this dear friend for quite a while.

I heard some giggling and "again! Again!" coming from the kids bedroom. I went in to check on them and found this.



They were standing on top of the dresser with a disaster zone below them. At least they weren't by the window this time.
Bradley has been trying to reach for the light switch for quite some time. Today he figured that if they took Kiersten's mattress and dragged it next to the dresser, emptied out every single drawer, then used the drawers for a ladder they could stand on top.

I normally nap them separately but lately they just play in their room by themselves for an hour then ask to come out. I was thinking if I put them together then they will play for more than an hour so I can get more tasks done....not.
I moved them into the toy room while I cleaned the mess up. They are still playing nicely...and of course my neighbor is banging around upstairs like normal due to the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment