Monday, June 22, 2009

Random facts and things about me.

So, I haven't done a blog in a really long time, and the last one was not very successful because it lasted 3 entries and died. But then again, that was on Myspace and mypace sucks. So anwyays- anyone who is going to read this already knows me but I'm going to give a blurb about me anyways! I am 21 and married to a wonderful guy for the last 2 years. I am pregnant with twins- a boy and girl and they are our first two. I'll talk more about our twins later because I guess that's why I am starting a blog!
I LOVE baking and expirimenting with baking. I love gazing at the stars outside of city limits. I love animals and working with them but I hate working for Veterinary Hospitals and I am too scared to work at a pound because I would bring home a lot of animals. Maybe a wildlife reserve would be fun...
I really miss my friends in Modesto. I miss driving like a maniac to Adam's house and back with Tara singing at the top of our lungs and going to random parks at night time. But, a new phase in my life I guess. I love being married and out on my own and starting a family.
Lets see, what else is random that doesn't matter at all to you the reader... I get very random thoughts- alot. I found while house-siting for my inlaws that I hate living in the country because "coyotes will eat me" I refuse to go outdoors at night because I think they are watching me. However- one of my life goals is to make a pond and have ducks so I can go feed the ducks whenever I want. And maybe a farm or property would be nice because I can have all the animals I want- including a pig. I have wanted a pig since I was 5 so for the last 17 years. I almost got a pig when my dad moved to Maryland but the Amish weren't selling pigs but they were selling goats,which my dad hates so that wouldn't have worked. Anyways, I would love to live in the country so we could keep any animal that our kids say it "followed me home". Maybe that's where I will fill the gap of working with animals- I'll just be a homemaker and animals care taker. Sounds like fun : )
I hate not having an animal. I told Adam that the first week we buy a house we are going out to get a dog. We have already found out that dogs and apartments don't mix too well. Anywho, I think that this is all for my first blog about the randomness of me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you are pretty much INSANE! Good thing nothing has changed! I loved how you were scared they were watching you! HAHA...and ps I still cant believe you are pregos...WITH TWINS!!!

    ReplyDelete